Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Self Introduction-Jia Wen

Hello everyone, my name is Yap Jia Wen. I am 20 years old. (Still left one more month will 21 years old) Currently, I study at UTAR and taking Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting. I come from Selangor, Seri Kembangan. Luckily my place here is quite near to UTAR, so I was driving to school every day as compare to my other friends.

One of my hobbies is reading. Normally I like to read novel and magazine, because reading can make a person wiser their knowledge. But I don’t like to read those school textbooks which for study purpose. Beside this, my hobbies include listen music. I like to listen any kind of music, especially for the pop songs. But I don't like classical music because some of classical music quite boring and it will cause me feel sleepy.

The top5 website that I visited the most
->
Google.com
Normally I use Google website to search some information about the assignment and research. It is quite faster and helpful to us.

->
Friendster.com
Friendster website is the website that I visited the most since I learn how to online. This website I used to make new friends or even primary and secondary friends. Through this website, I can see some photo that upload by friends and view blog of friends.

->
Chinese cari forum
This is a Chinese version website which is a forum. I like to visit this forum because it has many discussion and post available in the forum.

->
Sogua.com
I used this website to download some pop songs and other type of music. This website is easy to search some songs and free to download.

->
Utar website
As a utar student, utar website become one of the website that I visited the most. I use Utar website to check the result, time table, examination, announcement and so on.


The top5 internet activities
-> Normally when I online, I will open the msn messenger to chat with friends or send files to friends. Chatting with friend we will talk about the school life, the music, the movie, and so on.

-> Beside this, I will online go to some search engine website include Google, Yahoo and so on. I use these websites to search some information about the assignment and research purpose.

-> Other than this, I will go to music website and drama website to download some pop song and drama series. When I have the leisure time, I will listen music or watch drama so that I won’t feel boring.

-> Sometimes I will online visiting some forum. I like to visit forum because there are many discussion and post available at the forum. Normally I will go to Chinese version forum to have a look.

-> Lastly, I will online download some games to play and enjoy it. Examples of games are diner dash, sudoko, cake mania and so on.

No comments: