Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Self Introduction-Seok Hoon

First of all, my name is Teh Seok Hoon and I am 20 years old this year. I am currently taking Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in UTAR. My hometown is in Klang and I have been staying there for the past 20 years. Basically, Klang is not a favourite tourism destination because of the limited historical places and attractive places but it is suitable for food lovers as there are a variety of foods offered here. Whenever I am free, I will watch Hong Kong and Taiwan dramas. Singing karaoke is also one of my favourite activities when my friends and I are free especially our exam and test is over. Listening to music is one of the hobbies that I will not missed everyday.

One of the top websites I usually visit is thestar and I never missed to keep myself update with the current issues happening around us. The next website I always visit is frienster to read those messages send by my friend, read on the bulletin board on the updates available and view updates by my friend. MSN is also my preferred website as it allows me to check the messages send by my friend that includes current issue, jokes and fantastic pictures and chat with friends. Besides that, Google is one of the top websites I used to visit to search for various information that are useful regardless in assignment, doing tutorials and enhancing my existing knowledge. UTAR website has become one of the top website I usually visit to obtain current updates affecting me such as introduction of a new policy, examination results, current activities organized by UTAR and the facilities available to the students.

Most of the time, I will connect to the internet to chat with my friends through MSN to know about their current situation and this can prevent from losing contact with them. Moreover, I can discuss with my classmates on assignments and homework to get the solution. Downloading songs and movie is one of my top internet activities that I never fail to miss. I like to get hold of the latest songs and share it with my friends and we can practise the songs to sing it in karaoke. Watching movie and short videos through youtube is one of my main internet activities as I can enjoy those amazing and amusing videos and movies. The last internet activity that is one of my favourites is playing online games. By doing so, I can release stress and get to make more friends.

Lastly, I am an ordinary girl with has good points as well as weaknesses. However, I will learn to face with challenges and failure as I grow and continue this journey that is filling with happiness and sadness. Somehow, I believe you will never learn if you never fails and hard work will be repay someday.

No comments: